Monday, April 25, 2016

I'm so tired right now

I'm so tired.

I know it's the last leg, but can I not be responsible for doing someone else's work just because they're not cooperative?

Maybe completion of a project on time doesn't show that we're good managers. It could very well be where the managers killed themselves just to finish the workon their own.

We're going to be viewed as pushovers, and people are going to question why we're helping one party and not another. I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CONTINUATION IF THIS! And it ESPECIALLY DOES NOT HELP if that party is unappreciative of your effort.

And, oh joy, I get to be the one who has to coordinate and take initiative to liaise with each and every party to complete your wishlist. Not everything is as simple as you think. Every minute I spend on this is another minute I have to put off my responsibilities.

It absolutely does not make sense that I'm going home at 8, 9, 10, 11pm to get this done when the onus is on them to do it.

And I know I'm just venting. Things could have been better controlled. Lines could have been more clearly drawn. Plans could have been better thought through.

BUT STILL! GAH!

Hey, what do I know, right?

And no, the irony is not lost on me that I'm wasting precious time posting this when it's time to sleep.

No comments: