Sunday, October 28, 2012

I crave soup

I'm craving soup, but I shall settle for KitKat instead. My cough tells me no, my ulcer tells me no, but my stomach tells be yes. Having phlegm sucks. I can't even breathe without having the urge to cough.

I spent half the day watching Whose Line. I laughed a lot. 6 episodes of season 1, to be exact. All because I'm getting disgusted at Walt. He turn from badass to just bad. Familiar? It's just like what happened with Gustavo, and guess what? He died. So I don't crave for the next episode of Breaking Bad. It's just like a waiting game now -- who is going to die next?

I just organised a classic rock playlist on Grooveshark. I couldn't find any songs by The Beatles. Copyright, I guess. I guess I like the classic rock songs because it's like a game of identifying a song not from my generation.

Started on my IR essay. I'm really interested in this subject now. It's far more interesting than the rest of the subjects. Haven't touched any work other than IR and ESAP this weekend. Damn this cold. And the weather was bloody warm the past few days, too!

No comments: